adds plotting to the Slam system. Slam-Plot supports HP's PCL type
printers and HP's GL2 (HP 650, 750, 1050 to name a few) type plotters. These printers/plotters
are very popular plotters in EDA. (If purchasing an HP 500 series plotter,
make sure you add the GL2 option.) The plot package can also generate Postscript and PPM
files that programs such as GIMP can read and translate to many different
formats. Plotting is integrated within
the slam environment. Plotting is as simple as selecting the plot
command and entering two points. Plotting emulates Slam's CRT style
drawing. All window attributes for the drawing window are applied
to the plot including visible layers, visible object types, etc.
Pricing for plotting is only $1500. Comparable solutions are 2 to 5 times
as expensive, and more importantly, slam-plot is 5 to 10 times faster
rasterizing the data. If your waiting more that 30 minutes for
your plot software to rasterize, contact us, we can reduce it substantially.
* Visible feedback of area to plot.
* Plot of nets traced by XTK possible, allowing plots of PG or clock only.
* Automatically stripes when plot larger than plotter.
* Plots automatically spooled to plotter when configured.
* Layer visibility, object type visibility, view depth plotted according
to window settings. WSIWYG for layout plotting!
* On screen rulers plotted.
* Violation markers plotted.
* Process is abortable by ^C.
* Plotting is built-in. No stream-out needed.
* Plot rotation option.
* Plot axis option.
* Plot legend option.
* Free upgrades after purchase
Stabie-Soft, Inc. All Rights Reserved.